Laughlin Consultancy is delighted to announce a new partnership, with the award-winning innovation centre, Data Lab Scotland.
The title of this first workshop is “The Softer Skills that Data Professionals need to succeed”. In this workshop, you will learn the 9-step model for effective analysis. Through this framework, you’ll both see how to approach analysis for businesses and the softer skills you need to master each step. Based on over 15 years’ experience working with analytics teams, Paul provides delegates with plenty of opportunity to apply their skills and learn new ones.
Topics covered include:
- Questioning skills, to get to the real business need;
- Stakeholder Management, to achieve engagement;
- Planning, design & delivery, to achieve your goals;
- Communication & Data Visualisation;
- Influencing to achieve action on recommendations.
As well as benefitting from a fun, interactive workshop, with plenty of time for questions, delegates will leave with:
- Printed ‘aide memoire’ of the 9-step-model;
- Digital copy of slides;
- Socratic Questioning ‘crib sheet’
- Recommended resources for further study on key topics
This first workshop is being run in Edinburgh on 3rd October 2017, with spaces limited to 30 delegates. So, book soon to avoid disappointment. Booking is via the University of Edinburgh:
A training course delivered by Paul Laughlin, former Head of Customer Insights for both Lloyds Banking Group Insurance and Sottish Widows, through which de