Demand is increasing for our training on using Customer Insight for Conduct Risk management. This includes both the cultural and commercial benefits from a Financial Services firm being customer centric as well as providing robust evidence for the Financial Conduct Authority.
Training courses for both customer insight teams and their internal customers (product marketing, marketing communications, risk & strategy teams) are being delivered to rave reviews. Feedback has been consistently excellent or very good, with praise for the breadth of content, interactive nature of training days and relevance to apply straight away in the day job.
Topics covered on these training days include:
- Introduction to Conduct Risk and where Customer Insight is needed
- Product Development Life-cycle: guidance on where and how to use Customer Insight
- Communications Development Life-cycle: guidance on where and how to use Customer Insight
- Segmentations: Target Market definitions and the implications of FCA’s Consumer Spotlight segmentation
- Vulnerable Customers: definitions and expectations following FCA’s occasional paper
- Behavioural Economics: what it is, what the FCA expects and how to test your communications
- Existing Product Reviews: how to use Customer Insight in Value for Money assessments
There is also an opportunity to benchmark your use of Customer Insight for Conduct Risk against your peers on our Blog.
If you would value such development for your team, please contact us and we can explore what would best suit your needs.