Paul Laughlin from Laughlin Consultancy has been published in September Digital edition of Customer Experience Magazine. His article is a challenge to the new generation of Customer Insight Directors or Chief Knowledge Officers, to remember the criticality of one of their foundational teams. It is entitled, “New Customer Insight Leaders, don’t forget your data teams”.
- Supporting MSc in Data Science with University of South Wales
- Published by BPS Coaching Journal, “Behind Closed Doors” book review
- 2019 Training for DataIQ Leaders in Data Visualisation
- Book Cover Recommendation for Applied Predictive Modelling in R
- Thought Leadership on Dynamic Customer Data Management