Paul Laughlin from Laughlin Consultancy has been published in July edition of “The Journal” from Chartered Institute of Insurers. His article provides an introduction to Behavioural Economics and explains the relevance of this understanding to the Insurance industry, especially in light of challenges from the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Supporting MSc in Data Science with University of South Wales
- Published by BPS Coaching Journal, “Behind Closed Doors” book review
- 2019 Training for DataIQ Leaders in Data Visualisation
- Book Cover Recommendation for Applied Predictive Modelling in R
- Thought Leadership on Dynamic Customer Data Management