Paul Laughlin from Laughlin Consultancy has been published in September Digital edition of Customer Experience Magazine. His article is a challenge to the new generation of Customer Insight Directors or Chief Knowledge Officers, to remember the criticality of one of their foundational teams. It is entitled, “New Customer Insight Leaders, don’t forget your data teams”.
- Training DataIQ Leaders in Stakeholder Management during 2018
- Training DataIQ Leaders in Data Visualisation during 2018
- Marketers’ breakfast briefing, why GDPR compliance requires data quality
- Published in Bottom Line journal – How Platforms are transforming CIM
- Breakfast briefing to help leading accountants prepare for GDPR