Paul Laughlin from Laughlin Consultancy has been published in July edition of “The Journal” from Chartered Institute of Insurers. His article provides an introduction to Behavioural Economics and explains the relevance of this understanding to the Insurance industry, especially in light of challenges from the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Training DataIQ Leaders in Stakeholder Management during 2018
- Training DataIQ Leaders in Data Visualisation during 2018
- Marketers’ breakfast briefing, why GDPR compliance requires data quality
- Published in Bottom Line journal – How Platforms are transforming CIM
- Breakfast briefing to help leading accountants prepare for GDPR