Paul Laughlin from Laughlin Consultancy has been published in July edition of “The Journal” from Chartered Institute of Insurers. His article provides an introduction to Behavioural Economics and explains the relevance of this understanding to the Insurance industry, especially in light of challenges from the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Breakfast briefing to help leading accountants prepare for GDPR
- Customer Insight panel for FinTechs at #CXC2017 event
- Chairing Data Insight Leaders Summit 2017 in Barcelona
- Partnership with The Data Lab brings softer skills training to Scotland
- Survey results from 100 Data Insight Leaders for free download