Paul Laughlin from Laughlin Consultancy has been published in July edition of “The Journal” from Chartered Institute of Insurers. His article provides an introduction to Behavioural Economics and explains the relevance of this understanding to the Insurance industry, especially in light of challenges from the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Hosted webinar on Intelligent Automation for Insurance businesses
- Speaking on Data Visualisation at CIM Wales Analytics Masterclass 2018
- Training DataIQ Leaders in Stakeholder Management during 2018
- Masterclass for University of South Wales, on Softer Skills for Analysts
- Interviewed on Venturi’s Voice podcast – Humanising Data Insights