Paul Laughlin from Laughlin Consultancy has been published in July edition of “The Journal” from Chartered Institute of Insurers. His article provides an introduction to Behavioural Economics and explains the relevance of this understanding to the Insurance industry, especially in light of challenges from the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Partnership with The Data Lab brings softer skills training to Scotland
- Survey results from 100 Data Insight Leaders for free download
- Published by British Psychological Society: Contact & Context book review
- GDPR, Trust & Identity Management at a Royal Institute breakfast
- Training DataIQ Leaders in Data Visualisation